Founded in the early 3rd century BC, Stoic philosophy asserts that one flourishes by living an ethical virtuous life in accordance with nature. By developing self-control and fortitude to overcome destructive feelings and emotions, practicing Stoics can improve their life by avoiding errors of judgement and developing resilience against misfortune.
In recent years, the ideas embodied by Stoicism have enjoyed a new-found popularity in the face of a rapidly changing and, at times, increasingly hostile world. Our design proclaims your interest in Stoic ideas and commitment to applying them in your life daily.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US