Found on a 5th century BC red-figure skyphos, this scene depicts two of the main characters in Homer's Odyssey - Penelope and her son Telemachos. While not explicitly described in the work itself, its overall tone and setting fit within the context of Book 2. Penelope sits in a typical pose of grief with Telemachos facing her. Completing the scene behind them is the non-animate character of Penelope's loom, which she used to deceive her many suitors. Our design uses the background color of the tote to create a true red-figure effect.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location