Inspired by a terracotta model of an original (but now lost) two-handle textile “bag” almost 3,500 years old, we created our Minoan tote.
The design features rows of stylized double-axes, a prominent and powerful symbol in Minoan Crete. Double-axes were commonly depicted in the hands of females and served as a metaphor for many things including authority.
The vibrant colors of our tote recall the sea around the island of Crete and the warm color of the fertile Cretan land.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location