Two words FOS (“Light”) and ZOE (“Life”) illustrate the main tenets of Christianity. The words intersect to form a cross, symbol of the passion of Jesus, at the center of concentric rings. The center ring is stepped with battlements possibly imitating a fortification wall enclosing the elements of faith.
Our design is based on a late 6th c. AD black and white mosaic from an Early Christian monastery in the Negev desert in Israel.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping