Centuries before the Greek alphabet, a script known as Linear B was used to record an early form of ancient Greek. Linear B comprised both syllabic signs as well as more than 100 ideograms symbolizing objects and commodities such as wine, spices, and olive oil.
Our design is a table of selected Linear B "elements" with the upper rows featuring syllabic signs and the bottom two an assortment of sophisticated ideograms.
For the hardest of the hardcore Greek enthusiasts!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping