Cerberus was the gigantic triple headed hound that guarded the entrance to Hades, preventing the dead from escaping and the living from entering. Our design is a homage to a drawing of the beast by the British artist William Blake in 1824–7 to illustrate Dante's Divine Comedy, accented by a verse from the famous Roman poet Sextus Propertius.
A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem